1. Chang M, Yang J, Guo X, Zhang T, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Medium / long-chain structured triglycerides are superior to physical mixtures triglycerides in Caenorhabditis elegans lifespan through an AMPK modified pathway. Food Bioscience 2021, 39:100815.
2. Feng L, Tang N, Liu R, Gong M, Wang Z, Guo Y, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Chang M*: The relationship between flavor formation, lipid metabolism, and microorganisms in fermented fish products. Food & Function 2021, 12:5685-5702.
3. Guo X, Sun X-T, Liang L, Shi L-K, Liu R-J, Chang M*, Wang X-G: Physical stability, oxidative stability, and bioactivity of nanoemulsion delivery systems incorporating lipophilic ingredients: impact of oil saturation degree. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2021, 69:5405-5415.
4. Wang Z, Zhao J, Wang Y, Zhang T, Liu R, Chang M*, Wang X: Advances in EPA-GPLs: Structural features, mechanisms of nutritional functions and sources. Trends in Food Science & Technology 2021, 114:521-529.
5. Zhang J, Zhang T, Tao G, Liu R, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: Characterization and determination of free phytosterols and phytosterol conjugates: The potential phytochemicals to classify different rice bran oil and rice bran. Food Chemistry 2021, 344:128624.
6. Zhang T, Qiu F, Chen L, Liu R, Chang M*, Wang X*: Identification and in vitro anti-inflammatory activity of different forms of phenolic compounds in Camellia oleifera oil. Food Chemistry 2021, 344:128660.
7. Zhang T, Xie L, Liu R, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X*: Differentiated 4,4-dimethylsterols from vegetable oils reduce fat deposition depending on the NHR-49/SCD pathway in Caenorhabditis elegans. Food & Function 2021.
8. Chang M, Guo Y, Jiang Z, Shi L, Zhang T, Wang Y, Gong M, Wang T, Lin R, Liu R, et al: Sea buckthorn pulp oil nanoemulsions fabricated by ultra-high pressure homogenization process: A promising carrier for nutraceutical. Journal of Food Engineering 2020, 287:110129.
9. Chang M, Qiu F, Lan N, Zhang T, Guo X, Jin Q, Liu R, Wang X: Analysis of phytochemical composition of camellia oleifera oil and evaluation of its anti-inflammatory effect in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophages. Lipids 2020, 55:353-363.
10. Chang M, Sun X, Guo X, Bai H, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Composition and antioxidant study of procyanidins from peanut skins. Journal of Food Measurement and Characterization 2020, 14:2781-2789.
11. Chang M, Wang Z, Zhang T, Wang T, Liu R, Wang Y, Jin Q, Wang X: Characterization of fatty acids, triacylglycerols, phytosterols and tocopherols in peony seed oil from five different major areas in China. Food Research International 2020, 137:109416.
12. Chang M, Xu Y, Li X, Shi F, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Effects of stigmasterol on the thermal stability of soybean oil during heating. European Food Research and Technology 2020, 246:1755-1763.
13. Chang M, Zhang T, Feng W, Wang T, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Preparation of highly pure stigmasteryl oleate by enzymatic esterification of stigmasterol enriched from soybean phytosterols. LWT 2020, 128:109464.
14. Chang M, Zhang T, Guo X, Liu Y, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Optimization of cultivation conditions for efficient production of carotenoid-rich DHA oil by Schizochytrium sp. S31. Process Biochemistry 2020, 94:190-197.
15. Chang M, Zhao P, Zhang T, Wang Y, Guo X, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Characteristic volatiles fingerprints and profiles determination in different grades of coconut oil by HS‐GC‐IMS and HS‐SPME‐GC‐MS. International Journal of Food Science & Technology 2020, 55:3670-3679.
16. Liu R, Lu M, Zhang T, Zhang Z, Jin Q, Chang M*, Wang X: Evaluation of the antioxidant properties of micronutrients in different vegetable oils. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology 2020, 122:1900079.
17. Zhang T, Liu R, Chang M*, Jin Q, Zhang H, Wang X*: Health benefits of 4,4-dimethyl phytosterols: an exploration beyond 4-desmethyl phytosterols. Food & Function 2020, 11:93-110.
18. Zhang T, Xie L, Liu R, Chang M*, Zhang H, Jin Q, Wang X: Revisiting the 4,4-dimethylsterols profile from different kinds of vegetable oils by using GC-MS. LWT 2020, 124:109163.
19. Guo X, Shi L, Yang S, Yang R, Dai X, Zhang T, Liu R, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: Effect of sea-buckthorn pulp and flaxseed residues on quality and shelf life of bread. Food & Function 2019, 10:4220-4230.
20. Liu R, Guo X, Cheng M, Zheng L, Gong M, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: Effects of chemical refinement on the quality of coconut oil. Journal of Food Science and Technology 2019, 56:3109-3116.
21. Liu R, Liu R, Shi L, Zhang Z, Zhang T, Lu M, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: Effect of refining process on physicochemical parameters, chemical compositions and in vitro antioxidant activities of rice bran oil. LWT 2019, 109:26-32.
22. Liu R, Zhang T, Wang T, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: Microwave-assisted synthesis and antioxidant activity of palmitoyl-epigallocatechin gallate. LWT 2019, 101:663-669.
23. Guo X, Zhang T, Shi L, Gong M, Jin J, Zhang Y, Liu R, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: The relationship between lipid phytochemicals, obesity and its related chronic diseases. Food & Function 2018, 9:6048-6062.
24. Zhang T, Lou F, Tao G, Liu R, Chang M*, Jin Q, Wang X: Composition and Structure of Single Cell Oil Produced by Schizochytrium limacinum SR31. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 2016, 93:1337-1346.
25. Chang M, Xiao J, Liu R, Lu L, Jin Q, Wang X: Effect of defatting on quality of meat and bone meal. Animal Science Journal 2015, 86:319-324.
26. Li J, Liu R, Chang G, Li X, Chang M*, Liu Y, Jin Q, Wang X: A strategy for the highly efficient production of docosahexaenoic acid by Aurantiochytrium limacinum SR21 using glucose and glycerol as the mixed carbon sources. Bioresource Technology 2015, 177:51-57.
27. Li X, Lin Y, Chang M, Jin Q, Wang X: Efficient production of arachidonic acid by Mortierella alpina through integrating fed-batch culture with a two-stage pH control strategy. Bioresource Technology 2015, 181:275-282.
28. Li X, Liu R, Li J, Chang M*, Liu Y, Jin Q, Wang X: Enhanced arachidonic acid production from Mortierella alpina combining atmospheric and room temperature plasma (ARTP) and diethyl sulfate treatments. Bioresour Technol 2015, 177:134-140.
29. Chang G, Wu J, Jiang C, Tian G, Wu Q, Chang M*, Wang X: The relationship of oxygen uptake rate and kLa with rheological properties in high cell density cultivation of docosahexaenoic acid by Schizochytrium sp. S31. Bioresource Technology 2014, 152:234-240.
30. Chang M, Lian J, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X: Production of yellow wine from Camellia Oleifera meal pretreated by mixed cultured solid-state fermentation. International Journal of Food Science & Technology 2014, 49:1715-1721.